Click on one circular selector for each question to select an answer.
1. How many distinct court systems are there in America?
2. How many innocent people are currently incarcerated in the United States?
50,000 or more
3. What percent of the time are complaints against lawyers and judges investigated that result in some form of disciplinary action?
4. What is the most prevalent case type in state courts?
5. What is it called in a criminal case when a jury can ignore what the judge tells them to do and the facts of the matter, but instead decides a case based upon constitutionality of law?
Lucky Defendant Rule
Jury nullification power
Hot dang I won
6. True or false: On average, the legal system in the United States incarcerates 5 times more people than the rest of the world.
7. True or false: If you are accused of a crime and are innocent, there's no possible way you can be convicted.
8. True or false: Over the last two decades, some vehicular fines have increased at a rate higher than that of education or health care costs, which have averaged about 7% per year.
9. True or false: The legal system always follows its own rules and the law.
10. True or false: If someone alleges that you owe them a debt and the statute of limitations is about to run out, there is no way it can be extended.
11. True or false: Tenants can be held responsible in a residential lease for paying for damages done to the leased premises.
12. True or false: Even if you own very little when you die, your heirs will have to go through probate in all instances.